OTL201 Post 3 (a)(b)(c)

Hi Everyone,

I couldn’t figure out the learning portfolio but here are my 3 activities:

(a) Activity #1:

Dear Students,
Please do a short video (1-2 minutes) introduction of yourself so that your peers and I can get to know you. Please use Kaltura Capture Express on Moodle, so that you familiarize yourself with it. More information on how to use it is under the Resources tab.
In this video please be sure to include the following:
Your preferred name and pronoun
Your reason for doing the M.Ed program
One interesting/unique fact about yourself that you want our online community to know
Please submit this assignment online and let me know if you have any questions.
After completing your video please be sure to view your colleagues videos and comment on 1 or 2 of them.

Many thanks,
Manu

(b) Activity #2

Dear Students,

In an effort to get to know you and what you know about curriculum, please fill out the attached questionnaire. Please note, I will be grading this on completion and require an attempt at all questions. All your answers will remain confidential with me. I will only report back on the themes that originate from some of the broader questions to help inform all of our online community the different experiences people bring to this course.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Warm Regards,

Manu

ps. Please see attached.

Fall 2020 Student Questionnaire EDUC5030

(c) Activity #3

Hi Everyone,

This week’s introductory reading is attached. Please reflect on the question italicized below and be sure to post your 200 word response in the Wk2 Discussion Forum.

Why is it difficult to understand the term curriculum? Or write about one key insight from the readings you gained. 

Be sure to respond to 1 other colleague’s post and try to respond to someone you don’t know and have not yet interacted with in this online community. The goal is get you reflecting, engaging with one another on the readings.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Manu

Egan, K. (1978). What is curriculum

Return